Hyatt announced the opening of its first Hyatt Place brand property in the Chinese capital of Beijing.
Hyatt Place Beijing Daxing announced as the first Hyatt Place hotel in Beijing, opened on December 24, 2018.
Located in Xi Hong Men Town, the new core area of Daxing in south Beijing, Hyatt Place Beijing Daxing is about 50-minute drive from Beijing Capital International Airport and is nearly a 30-minute drive from the soon-to-be-completed Beijing Daxing International Airport, as well as five subway stops away from the Beijing South Railway Station. The hotel is also in close proximity to some of the major industries in the area, including Z-Park Daxing Bio-medicine Industrial Zone, China New Media Development Zone and Beijing Advanced Business Square.
Guests can also easily access LIVAT, a major commercial and entertainment complex featuring cinema, fashion stores and restaurants.
Hyatt Place Beijing Daxing offers:
- 144 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, which is free for guests, features an array of Western and Chinese breakfast favorites, including noodles, dim sum, ham and eggs, as well as fresh fruit, yogurt and more
- 24/7 Gallery Menu & Market serves freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar features specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Meetings Places offer more than 175 square meters (1,880 square feet) of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24-hour Gym features cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds and an indoor pool
Hyatt Place Beijing Daxing is under the leadership of General Manager Mr. Harvey Huang and Director of Sales Mr. Michael Zhao. In his role, Mr. Harvey is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 50 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Mr. Zhao is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Beijing area.